Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Heroes Season Two: "Fight or Flight"



I miss Mars Investigations.

I'm changing my style of writing about these episodes.

What I Liked:
  • Kristen Bell is back on television.
  • Matt Parkman expanding the use of his powers.
  • No Claire/SuperStalker in this episode
  • No Typhoid Twins in his episode
  • Micah being Yoda to Monica's Luke Skywalker. It's good to see someone have fun with their powers for once (not counting Elle frying one of the Irishmen)

What I Didn't Like:
  • Since they made such a big deal of Kristen Bell joining the cast, they kind of wasted her.
  • I've been told by a couple of people that I'm being nitpicky but it really annoys me how quickly character's travel on this show. I'm going to need a timeline because without them saying so, I'm assuming that all these stories are going on at the same or around the same time.
  • I can't stand how stupid these characters act. Why would Mohinder bring Molly back to the company when there the ones who had her locked up in the first place? Why would Matt, a POLICE DETECTIVE, enter a room with a suspect (father or not) that he hasn't inspected? Why would Niki go to The Company for her problems when Linderman, who ran the Company, shot her husband, D.L.? I can do this all day...
  • Why isn't there more of a Butterfly Effect with Hiro tampering in the past? They showed in the beginning how is actions changed the past a little bit but they haven't remarked on it since.

Questions:
  • Without access to Molly's ability tracking power and giving that Monica JUST learned she had powers, how did Mohinder show up on her doorstep?
  • Who is Elle's father? (I think Papa Petrelli is still alive)
  • How did whomever Elle was working for lose Peter in the first place?
  • Is Papa Parkman really The Nightmare Man?
  • Did Nathan has facial reconstructive surgery in the four months from saving New York and the premiere?
  • Does Matt have the ability to save Molly himself with his expanding powers?
  • Who else's powers have we not seen the full extent of?
  • Was Peter lying when he said his new Irish girlfriend's artwork was good?

No comments: