Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Marvel Whore of Babylon or should I say hooker with a heart is none other than this woman... Storm.

I've been a reader of comics since the tender age of 6 when I got my first Batman comic and now I'm 25 years old and all I can say is that I've never seen a woman that has had as many a lover as Houston (and not the singer or city, think adults films) in a comic book.

In this two part series I'm going to start as far back as I can and show the many loves of Ororo "Storm" Munroe. Her "one" true love she met as a young girl in Africa and it was a young T'Challa now known as The Black Panther and ruler of Wakanda she help save the boys life and they started to get along oonly for her to bounce on him cause she was "needed" as the Goddess to a tribe. She left T'Challa sprung until this day where the brotha is still out looking for "the One" but only thinks about her. This is the first sign that she had "sunshine" in those wind goddess legs

Her next lover came on a bit later on in life as she met Dr. Doom when battling Arcade didn't last long as her taste for Euro trash dictators was bland (Plus he tried to use her to kill some folks) a small instant but I bet she gave up head...... Ok on to the next one folks.

Not soon after the Doom episode Storm returns to this place called Ptolemaeus to "save" the Fantastic 4 and Akron Ptolemaeus' ruler. Well all know this was false she was going back by for an inter-dimensional booty call. Leaving my boy high and dry and prolly with a nasty rash.

The party doesn't stop there folks next she meets Dracula and he gave her the ole one two "bite" and then she became his "slave". Yea right He pulled a Marv Albert on her ass and then tried to keep her in is stable but she out freaked his ass, Probably wanted to Fuck in the Sunlight for thrills. She then was broken free from his "hold" and Had a chance for a death strike but she could be a killer. Hmph She just couldn't let one of her hoes die now could she? Might need that midnight Vampire cock.
Well folks that's it for now. In our next update I will go into the one that got away the one man able to break Storm's strangle hold on the Marvel Universe..... His Name is Forge

Also when we return I will show how the Ho ish image of Storm has transferred into the media as well. Of course I'm talking the X-Men films and the choice of Halle "I Got Beast Fucked For and Oscar" Berry.
Well that's it for now folks. Enjoy and good night.

9 comments:

JiggysMyDayJob said...

Thank you Thank You, I've been thinking about this for years and everyone I tell about agree, Marvel pimps are girl out and I like Storm.

In my second part I'm going to defend her and ask why Marvel would do that.

But thanks I hope folks like it

M Belle said...

If four dudes make Storm a hoe, then so is Scott Summers.

Cyclops is the ho of the X-Men. Jean's death is just a convenient way for him to get more ass. I bet he's always volunteerin' for crazy mission.

"How horrible it was that Jean died! Again! I'm so doomed! I need to be comforted! All sexy psychics, telepaths, and telekinetics can comfort me later tonight in room 68 and see why Jean said I was her best ever!"

invisiblist said...

Jiggy, that was great humor....but your sentence structure is KILLIN me! lol Jiggy, meet my friend, The Comma.

M Belle, that shit was pretty funny.

Kenny said...

Aw, T'Challa! You can't turn a ho to a housewife... even *with* Prep-Time!

JiggysMyDayJob said...

Screw the comma man. It's an overrated part of sentence structure. It's like pickles on a burger who the fuck wants pickles we know they are there to help with the flavor but overall it's ok without the pickle....

Seriously I'll type the next one properly. I was just being lazy.

JiggysMyDayJob said...

I apologize to one and all fo the mistakes I made in the blog. I promise the next one will be correct and I'll take my time to produce and excellent article.

KangolLove said...

But did Tony Stark hit that?

JiggysMyDayJob said...

Damn Did Tony hit that. I dunno hmm I'll research into that but I think she has a JR tatted on her left ass cheek

Melanism said...

C'mon, she can't be that bad.

She didn't fuck Daredevil.