Monday, January 02, 2006

How to get down with the PTP blog

#1 Register with Blogger @ www.blogger.com. You can create your own personal blog if you like, but it wont be necessary once you're registered if you just wanna do this blog.

#2 Email me at invisiblist@gmail.com, tell me that you wanna get down with the blog, tell me where you found out about the blog, tell me your OKP name if you have one, and tell me the email address that you registered at blogger so that I can try and get you in here.

Hopefully this will work for our purposes, folks. If not, we'll look into other options. There are gonna be a lot of ideas flying regarding this thing, but let's know the basics out first, and keep in mind that the Prep Time Posse blog is for talking about comics, and not for talking about the actual blog.

No comments: