That's right, faithful reader. I've reached the end of my stick with writing about this show but before I go, a few parting shots:
- You know things have gone awry when I'm rooting for Sylar to kill the Typhoid Twins.
- What's the point of Sylar anyway? He has essentially been reset to season one Sylar, trying to get his powers back up.
- Speaking of reset, this show as too many characters and stories back at square one
- Peter is trying to figure out his powers
- There is a dystopian future he must prevent
- Issac's paintings are the key even though he's been dead for 5 plus months storywise and despite his spell of no input due to not being high, we're too believe he painted at least 7 more future laden clues before Sylar ate his brain
- Mohinder trusts the wrong guy
- Mohinder is the symbol for everything I hate about this show right now. His character is so dumb it is beyond comprehension. I remember how happy I was when I thought Sylar killed him last season.
- I don't care about Claire trying to fit into a new school or her new stalker boyfriend.
- What do you do with your best and most popular character (and Emmy-nominated actor)? You separate him from the rest of the cast and give him his own lame storyline.
- As much as I hated the "Save the Cheerleader, Save The World" campaign, at least it showed that the story was going somewhere. This year, I have no clue what the hell is going on.
- H.R.G. is the only interesting character on the show.
- Given how great and exciting "Five Years Later" was in season one, isn't it clear the producers should have let Peter blow up New York?
Countdown to Lost begins now