Thursday, June 01, 2006

Dear Diary

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today I got my comics...it's Thursday! Fuck your holidays, nobody cares. Anyway, I felt like blogging today so I carried my recorder with me to the shop. Then I got an idea, I should interview the homeless guy that lives in front of my shop about comics. Brilliant! So I did, then I'm like, "fuck, I forgot my digital camera!" Motherbitches. Whatever though, I'll just throw in some random flick, hence: Larry's grill.

Without further adieu, here is my interview with Spike and a random crackhead on a Capitol Hill street corner. This is an uncensored interview so cover your ears childrens!


The cast:

Me (your intrepid reporter)
Spike (our resident man on the street)
Crackhead

Love,

The Super Sexy Beast Justin

************************************************************************

Me: (To Spike) Basically, who are your favorite superheroes?

Spike: Homeless people.

(Shazam! Crackhead dude strolls up, gives Spike dap and sits down.)

Crackhead: (laughs)

Me: Why are homeless people your favorite superheroes?

Crackhead: (Still laughing and mumbling)

Me: (To Crackhead) That's sick dude.

Crackhead: (stops laughing and looks at me) Have you ever been homeless?

Spike: (interrupts menacing Crackhead) Because we're all crazy.

(We all laugh hysterically and I get nervous)

Me: Moving on, are the police the homeless peoples' villains?

Spike: Yes.

(Crackhead stands up and bounces out)

Me: (To Spike) If you could have any superpower in the world, what would you have?

(Awkward long pause)

Me, again: Anything? Ya' know like mind-control or the ability to pull all the ladies and shit...

Spike: I'd grow marijuana.

(Both of us are laughing out of control)

Me: Oh yeah! Alright man, that's sick! Uh, what else...oh yeah and what would your superhero name be?

Spike: Spike.

(Both of us laugh again)

Me: Alright Spike, thanks alot. (I hand him two dollars and bounce)

No comments: